Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Super Mario World Soundtrack Revisited!



Today, on my daily reddit navigation , i've found something absolutely über cool. A guy rearranged and re-recorded the entire Super Mario World (Super Nintendo) soundtrack. It is a master class on Video Game music arrangement. Click here for official hosted site








Just push play and take the time to feel nostalgic. Lots of people(me included) got this game with the Super Nintendo Entertainment System package in the early 90s(composed of SMW Cartridge/Booklet, Two Controllers, RCA and RF cables and Power Supply)

SMW is a true classic, being Nintendo's kickstart on its victorious 16-bit generation. I still remember hooking the SNES on my TV and having my first baby steps on the console and Dinosaur Island simultaneously. It just blew my mind in every aspect back then because i never played any mario game before (my 8-bit console was a Sega Master System).

Remembering: If you own a Nintendo Wii, you can download it from Virtual Console.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Evandro Saroka said...

Cara, discordo!

17/4/08 6:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Über cool!!!

17/4/08 6:05 AM  
Blogger Evandro Saroka said...

Dude, I won't read your blog until you change its color schema! The black background/white font is blowing my eyes!!!

24/4/08 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home